Thursday, 28 July 2011

HEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO...

A huge welcome to you, yes you! A new beginning for me Kevin, a 26 year old male from Surrey. Here I am delving into the world of blogging. Why you might ask yourself? Same thing I'm also thinking right now. Never the less I'm determined to rise to the challenge of daily blogging, well at least every other day, maybe twice a week, who am I kidding it will be as and when I damn well please. I have no boss here breathing down my neck, no tight deadlines and no real goals to be achieved. So with that in mind I'm going to create a mixing bowl of words and pictures for your brain cells to digest at a pace that my ever dwindling cells can produce. As time ticks on I'm sure I will naturally find the direction for this blog and hopefully with that my writing style. Those of you who already know me should already have some idea of what to expect. Those who don't, please stick around to find out. I am sure you will find it most intriguing, (strange to say the least) but mostly  I hope it's informative and inspiring too. 

Please be patient with me while I learn the ropes, I don't doubt I will fall at a few hurdles but I will do my best to keep this blogging business up. With great trepidation I step forth into a digital domain from which I may never return.......

Wish me luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment